Monday 11 July 2016

Sweet Jelly Babies

Good Monday morning to you :)

Do you sometimes look at a stamp set and see something you just need to try out?? Well when I saw the body stamp in Mama Elephants Little Emotions set I immediately thought of Jelly Babies... come and see what you think...


I think they make really cute Jelly Babies, I had to add a little belly button :)
I chose the smiling head to go with the body and stamped them out in a grid pattern, I looked up the colours so I could get a good match with my Polychrome pencils.

Next problem was the powdery finish that Jelly Babies have on them... how do I achieve that look. I tried a few ideas but went with dotting white gel pen in a few key places, I think it works?? :)


Lil' Inkers Kite flying stamp set had the perfect sentiment to go with these little cuties so I stamped it onto a strip of vellum and tucked the ends behind the front panel :)

   

Thanks for stopping by, see you next week :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. Yes they do look like jelly beans/baby's and are so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team