Wednesday 21 June 2017

My Favorite Things Polynesian Paradise tropical ocean card


Hi everyone, it's Esther here with a tropical ocean card using My Favorite Things.



I started by stamping and heat embossing in silver My Favorite Things Framework Background Stamp. I then used the ink smooshing technique over the embossed pattern, using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens in 030 Blue, 032 Persian Blue, 033 Persian Green, 042 Turquoise Green, and 080 Violet in water colours to create an ocean feel.

Using My Favorite Things Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics I cut a circle from the pattern and popped it into a corresponding circle cut from a white card panel using Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables

I die cut, stamped and coloured with alcohol markers some of the characters from My Favorite Things Polynesian Paradise and clustered them round the patterned circle.

Finally I stamped a sentiment from the same set and mounted everything onto a top folding card base.



That's all for this week - thanks for visiting and I'll see you again next Wednesday!


          

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a cool and sweet Card!I love the Scene,the colours and Background. Today we will get 31° hot in Vienna and so this Card makes me dreaming and very happy! Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Enjoy the beautiful day - hope you don't get too hot!

      Delete
  2. So cute Esther! A really lovely card.

    I just got evicted from our local Sainsburys this afternoon! Who knew they wouldn't like me curling up amongst the frozen chips in one of their freezers - sigh. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di, you do make me laugh! It's a tempting thought in this heat though... :D Thanks for the lovely comment xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team