Saturday 15 July 2017

Rainbow Letters

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I told you a few stories about my nephews in recent weeks. Today I have another card for one of my nephews - the youngest one.
He had his confirmation a few weeks ago. And I needed a card. For a boy. A teenage boy. For a confirmation. Couldn't get much harder, could it?


After a lot of thinking I decided to go simple! And a rainbow couldn't hurt!
I started by die cutting all the letters of the german word for confirmation with the Inline Alpha Die set by AlteNew from watercolor cardstock.
I pressed some ink pads in rainbow order on my craft mat, added water and dyed the letters with the mixture. If it wasn't intensiv enough, I repeated the process.


I die cutted a recangle with Lil'Inker Designs' Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles and adhered the letters in groups of three. After that I glued the panel onto a white cardbase.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

    

2 comments:

  1. This looks totally fab, Anni! So clean and crisp, with the lettering making a striking focal point. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team