Tuesday 14 November 2017

Hippo Bird-Day

I love the MFT Happy Hippos stamp set. Such adorable images and fun sentiments. The sentiment I used on my card today makes me smile every time I see it!


I began this card by die cutting a Polaroid frame twice from white card. On one of the inside squares, I stamped a scene using the Hippos stamp set, then coloured it with alcohol markers.

I created masks for the hippo and bird, then blended on some clouds with the MFT cloud stencil. 



On one of the polaroid frames, I stamped the fabulous sentiment, then layered the two frames together for some dimension.

From MFT patterned paper, I die cut three stepped up chevrons and added them to the card base across the middle. 


I layered the stacked polaroid frames on to the card base at an angle, then adhered the scene inside them.


To finish the card, I added three enamel dots in coordinating colours.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

MFT Happy Hippos
MFT Mini Cloud Stencil
Mama Elephant Polaroid Fun


MFT Stepped Up Chevron






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team