Thursday 9 November 2017

Our Life Together Is Off The Charts Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I love when a stamp set is versatile enough to work for a number of occasions. The Off The Charts stamp set from Sugar Pear Designs is such an example. With its geeky maths vibe and versatile sentiments, this set works for masculine and feminine cards, for a variety of occasions!

I decided to pair it with a sort of retro vintage colour scheme I've seen floating about a lot lately:


(Apologies for the picture quality - my house was all over the place so I couldn't pull out my usual photo setup!)


I heat embossed the grid onto my card base, then stamped the various bars and trimmed them out, adding them to my card using dimensional glue gel. I heat embossed my sentiments then trimmed them out to add as bars to my graph too!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I thought that Taheerah would use these stamps the moment that I saw them in the store! Nice card. A useful set for making cards for office staff too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team